ARMSTRONG HALL

Armstrong Hall

Armstrong Hall is located in the southwest corner of the Brody Neighborhood. Armstrong Hall opened in 1956 and is named for W.G. Armstrong who was a former student, farmer and a member of the MSU Board of Trustees

Features:

Contact Information:
Armstrong Service Center, 517-355-5514
 

Armstrong student groups wishing to reserve meeting space, e-mail BrodyBookings@rhs.msu.edu
Other groups wishing to reserve meeting space, e-mail OHBookings@rhs.msu.edu