The Residential Care and Community Expectations Team consists of three professional staff members who oversee, support, and provide training on the in-hall conduct system.
- The Residential Care and Community Expectations Team consists of three professional staff members who oversee, support, and provide training on the residential care process, crisis response procedures, and the in-hall conduct system.
- The Residential Care and Community Expectations Team also provides ongoing support and care for students experiencing mental health and other struggles during the time in university housing. This work is completed through training for undergraduate, graduate and professional residence hall staff; and intentional follow up with students to connect them with appropriate resources.
Contact the Residential Care and Community Expectations Team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or concerns.
- University Housing Regulations are established to govern the conduct of individuals living in and visiting university housing. They shall apply to all students regardless of class level, place of residence, or group affiliation when they are in or around any university-owned housing facility.
- General Student Regulations are established to secure the safety of members of the MSU community and university facilities, maintain order, and ensure the successful operation of the institution. Such regulations shall apply to all students regardless of class level, place of residence, or group affiliation as well as to all governing bodies, governing groups, living groups, and registered student organizations.
- The MSU Board of Trustees adopts Ordinances that provide for the care, preservation and protection of the property governed by the Board, for the security and wellbeing of persons on said property, to promote the university's successful operation, to maintain good order, and to ensure against undue interference with the lawful activities.
- The Housing Handbook: Terms and Conditions contains important information and rules related to on-campus living at MSU.
Report a Concern