We are looking forward to welcoming you to University Apartments for the 2023-24 academic year! Below you will find the most up to date information pertaining to your move to Michigan State this August!
Please complete our pre-move-in survey by Friday, July 21
- Leases begin Aug. 1, 2023. You can begin to move into your apartment any time after 8 a.m. on this date.
- Check-in will be located at the service centers. More detailed information about check-in will be provided soon.
- Move-in carts will be available while moving in and are located at the University Village Community Center and at the 1855 Service Center (497 Ivy Court).
- Please return carts to the same check-in location you picked them up. Limit is two carts at a time.
- The earliest mail/packages will be accepted is Monday, July 24.
- Your mailing address can be found in your My Housing account and also on the Mailing Addresses page.
- Parking information for University Apartments can be found at: police.msu.edu/parking-services/permits
- MSU is a tobacco-free and smoke-free campus. More information can be found at: tobaccofree.msu.edu.
- Animals, birds or other pets are prohibited. Noncarnivorous fish, service animals and approved assistance animals are exceptions.
- As a reminder, policies and expectations for living on campus can be found within the terms of your lease and in the On-Campus Housing Handbook, both available on our Document page.
- Complete the Room Condition Survey within 10 days of our move-in date.
- Each unit comes with a reusable bag for recyclables to help us be sustainability smart!
Please contact the University Apartments Office at 517-884-0378 or visit a Service Center with any questions.