We are looking forward to welcoming you to University Apartments for the 2021-22 academic year! Below you will find the most up to date information pertaining to your move to Michigan State this August!
A pre-move-in survey link is included here. Please submit responses by Friday, July 16.
- Leases begin Aug. 1, 2021. You can begin to move into your apartment any time after 8 a.m. on this date.
- Check-in will be located at the service centers. More detailed information about check-in will be provided soon.
- Green moving carts will be available while moving in and are located at the University Village Community Center and at the 1855 Service Center (497 Ivy Court).
- Please return carts to the same locations, leaving them next to the “used cart” signs.
- The earliest mail/packages will be accepted is Monday, July 26.
- Your mailing address can be found in your My Housing account and also here: https://liveon.msu.edu/mailing-addresses
- Please review the University’s COVID-19 mitigation efforts at: msu.edu/together-we-will/msu-community-compact/
- Parking information for University Apartments can be found here: https://police.msu.edu/parking-services/permits/
- MSU is a tobacco-free and smoke-free campus. More information can be found here: tobaccofree.msu.edu.
- Animals, birds or other pets are prohibited. Noncarnivorous fish, service animals and approved assistance animals are exceptions.
- As a reminder, policies and expectations for living on campus can be found within the terms of your lease and in the On-Campus Housing Handbook, both available here: https://liveon.msu.edu/Documents
Please contact the University Apartments Office at 517-884-0378 or visit a service center with any questions.