Owen Hall was built in 1960 and is part of the River Trail Neighborhood. The hall is ideal for graduate and professional students and undergraduate upperclassmen who desire a living environment conducive to study, along with the privacy of a single room. Owen Hall is named after Floyd Owen (class of 1902), who provided part of the funding to build the hall. It was the first co-ed hall with male and female students living in their respective wings.
OWEN HALL RESIDENT DINING PLAN
Residents of Owen Hall have four dining plan choices. Residents can choose the DineOn Owen plan which includes:
- $300 to be spent at Riverwalk Market at Owen Hall, Sparty's, MSU Union Food Court or any residential dining hall.
- 75 meal accesses to be used at residential dining halls OR as Combo-X-Change at Sparty's, Union Pizzeria, Union Deli, Serrano's and Riverwalk Market, more than once a day.
Or, residents can get unlimited dining access in all residential dining halls and Combo-X-Change at all Culinary Services retail locations, including Riverwalk Market (once per day, Monday - Friday) when selecting: DineOn Platinum*, DineOn Gold* or DineOn Silver. For more information, see Residential Dining Plans.
*Includes Spartan Cash
- Complimentary weekly bathroom cleaning
- Open year-round
- Single and double rooms
- Quiet rooms available
- Coed floors
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Suite-style hall
- Barrier-free rooms
- Community kitchen
- New beds as of summer 2010
- Active landline for phones in resident rooms with caller ID and voicemail
Owen Service Center: 517-355-5068
Operations Coordinator: Barb Pierpont, 517-355-4210, email@example.com
Facilities Manager: Tom Welburn, 517-884-4414, firstname.lastname@example.org
Visiting Scholar room inquries should be directed to Conference Services at 517-353-9300 or email@example.com
- Brody Neighborhood
- North Neighborhood
- East Neighborhood
- River Trail Neighborhood
- South Neighborhood
- Campus Life
- International Students
- Parents and Families
- Social Responsibility