How to Apply for Graduate Assistantship Positions
Graduate Assistant Application for 2017-18 Positions
While our intial application and interview period has passed for 2017-18 positions, we have a posting for a new position - Graduate Assistant for Communications. Please see below for instructions on how to apply!
Open now! GA for Communications application. See below for how to apply.
April 10 - 21:
Actual Graduate Assistantship dates are August 16, 2017 - May 15, 2018; however, there may be a training period that will begin approximately 2 weeks prior to the assistantship start date.
How to apply in eRezlife:
1. Go to msu.erezlife.com
2. If you are new to our system, you can click the green Create Account button and follow instructions. You will be emailed a password.
3. Once into the system, Click on My job profile on the left, as well as My job profile questions, and fill out this information.
4. Click Job Postings. Click 2017-18 GA - Communicatons. Read the description; and click Apply Now. There will be buttons at the top that will say Questions, Supporting Documents; Submit. Be sure to complete all tasks.
5. Special attachments for the 2017-18 GA for Communications: In addition to applying on erezilfe, we are asking candidates applying for this position to send a video introduction and work samples (including writing and social media plans or post examples) to this email address: REHSCommunications@rhs.msu.edu.
6. Check back often for other opportunities that may be posted for next year!
For questions, feel free to email rehsHR@rhs.msu.edu.
- Brody Neighborhood
- North Neighborhood
- East Neighborhood
- River Trail Neighborhood
- South Neighborhood
- Campus Life
- International Students
- Parents and Families
- Social Responsibility