I am currently in high school and want to be a RA for the 2018-2019 academic year. Can I apply?

Current high school students cannot apply. Candidates must be college students who have lived in a MSU residence hall by the end of Fall 2017. Additionally, candidates must have completed 12 credits at the end of Fall 2017 and have a 2.75 cumulative MSU GPA.