Summer Housing Options 2017
Summer housing sign-up will begin in April for students enrolled in summer classes (first session, second session or both). Bailey Hall is open to all students who need summer housing and Owen Hall is open only to students who have reserved a room in Owen for the 2017 Fall Semeseter. The summer housing application fee is $40 and is waived for students currently living on-campus.
Bailey Hall Information
Open to all students, Bailey Hall offers free unlimited laundry, community bathrooms cleaned daily and free wi-fi throughout. Ethernet and cable TV are available in all student rooms.
Convenient dining is available in Brody Square for students staying in Bailey Hall this summer. For more information on dining options and hours, visit www.eatatstate.com.
Bailey Hall summer housing rates (per summer session) are:
- Double room with Platinum Dining Plan: $2292 ($150 Spartan cash)
- Double room with Gold Dining Plan: $2217 ($75 Spartan cash)
- Double room with Silver Dining Plan: $2142
- Single (double room sold as a single): double room rate + $590
- Permanent single (room for only one person): double room rate + $356
Owen Hall Information (Available only to students with current Fall 2017 Owen Hall reservation)
Owen Hall offers free unlimited laundry, suite-style bathrooms cleaned weekly and free wi-fi in public areas. Ethernet and cable TV are available in all student rooms.
Owen Hall summer and dining housing rates (per summer session) are:
Owen Hall - DineOn Owen Plan
- Double room: $1619
- Single (double room sold as a single): $2133
- Permanent single (room for only one person):$1893
Owen rates include an Owen Hall Dining plan, which includes $120 credit toward food purchase at Riverwalk Market at Owen Hall, MSU Union Food Court, Sparty's, and 30 residence hall meal accesses.
Owen Hall - DineOn Silver Plan
- Double room: $2234
- Single (double room sold as a single): $2748
- Permanent single (room for only one person):$2508
Contact the Housing Assignments Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-954-8366.
- Brody Neighborhood
- North Neighborhood
- East Neighborhood
- River Trail Neighborhood
- South Neighborhood
- Campus Life
- International Students
- Parents and Families
- Social Responsibility