How to Apply for Graduate Assistantship Positions
Positions for the 2016-17 academic year have been filled.
Graduate Assistant Application for 2017-18 Positions
- October 10, 2016: Applications begin to open (instructions for how to apply will come soon!)*
- December 9, 2016: DEADLINE - Application, resume and cover letter. (Note: You may apply even though you have not heard if you have been admitted to your academic department. Application to your graduate program is made separately directly to your department). See below for instructions to apply.
- End of January: Candidates receive notification of status
- February 9and 10: Interviews take place for candidates applying for any MSU graduate program
- February 10: Interviews take place for candidates in Master’s in Student Affairs Administration
- Mid-February: First round offers made
*You may submit a profile in our eRezlife system, and then once our applications are available, you may apply for each posting you are interested in.
How to apply in eRezlife:
1. Go to msu.erezlife.com
2. If you are new to our system, yo ucan click the green Create Account button and follow instructions. You will be emailed a password.
3. Once into the system, fill out the profle questions.
4. Once our applications are posted, you can log back in, and in the left column, click Job Postings. You will see what is available. Simply click on the title of the job you wish to apply for. Read the description; and click Apply Now. There will be buttons at the top that will say Questions, Supporting Documents; Submit. Be sure to complete all tasks.
For questions, feel free to email rehsHR@rhs.msu.edu.
- Brody Neighborhood
- North Neighborhood
- East Neighborhood
- River Trail Neighborhood
- South Neighborhood
- Campus Life
- International Students
- Parents and Families
- Social Responsibility